If your SASSA SRD R350 application was not approved and the reason states “UIF Registered”. SASSA Declined Reason UIF Registered means the applicant for the SASSA R350 grant is on theUIF database or qualifying to receive it. If you qualify to apply for UIF it means you should apply for UIF and are intelligible for R350 SASSA Grant, However we have noticed that with a lot of these applicants, they actually do not qualify for UIF or have not been in employment for the past few months or years.
How to request a reconsideration of R350 after UIF Registered
Here are the steps to follow to make an appeal if your R350 grant application has been rejected because of UIF registered
- Go to the SRD Grant website
- Scroll down to ‘Application for reconsideration’
- Click on the yellow bar
- Fill in the required information on the fields provided.
The following is required
- Identity Number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number
- Name and Surname as captured in the Identity Document
- Gender and Disability
- Contact details such as your cell phone number