To qualify for the Global Financial Services Loan, a client needs to be older than 20 years with a regular income of R1,500 per month, be permanently employed and show proof of income, be in possession of a South African ID and bank account and a client should not be under debt counseling or administration.
Loans for blacklisted people is what Global Finance specializes in and if your bank has declined your loan, then you may think that you have no other choice. But, you do have choices and no matter what your credit score or how many black marks exist on your credit record, you cannot be discriminated against just because you want to apply for a loan with bad credit.
1. Lowest rates
2. You can qualify for any amount up to R100 000
3. Repayments up to 60 months
4. No security needed – no personal belongings needed to qualify
5. No annual fees to be paid
6. You can apply online
7. Funds can be deposited directly into your personal bank account
8. Use the money as you want to
There is no risk on your part. You can apply for a NO OBLIGATION QUOTE online
Clients can obtain a no obligation quote online or call global finance on 0227153339.