Choose any amount from R100 000 up to R5 million over 240 months with Capitec bank Home loans, financed by SA Home Loans.
How to Get a Capitec Bank Home Loan
Step 1: Visit a Capitec Bank branch
Visit any of Capitec Bank’s Gauteng Branchesand speak to a service consultant.
- We need verbal confirmation of a signed offer to purchase
- You must be 18 – 60 years old
- You must not be under debt counselling
Step 2: SA Home Loans will contact you in 2 working days
Documents to be collected by an SA Home Loans consultant to complete your application:
- Copy of signed offer to purchase
- ID document (for joint home loans, both applicants’ ID documents)
- Copy of marriage certificate and/or antenuptial contract
- 3 months’ salary slips
- 3-month bank statement(s)