From home improvements to debt consolidation, eduction or even unforeseen emergency expenses, the options for the use of FNB personal loans really are endless and there is no agreement as to what the money should be used for.
FNB personal loans are available from R2000 or more, all depending on your personal credit profile and credit worthiness. The repayment terms for FNB personal loans are flexible and you can repay your personal loan over anything from six to 60 months. The personal loan repayment period can be negotiated to best suit your needs.
FNB personal loans are paid monthly via debit order and the best part is that that your personal loan instalment will remain fixed for the period of the loan. This means that your payment will not change, even if the interest rates do.
FNB personal loans also offer insurance which will cover you for the original loan amount should anything unforeseen happen to you. This includes death, retrenchment, dread disease and temporary/permanent disability.
Your quote for an FNB personal loan will be valid for 10 days. That means you have ten days to decide whether you want to take up your personal loan or not. If you do decide to accept a personal loan from FNB you can choose between either a voice-logged contract or a paper-based contract. The latter is done face-to-face with the branch consultants at any FNB branch nationwide.
FNB personal loans also give you the option to take a payment break every January and FNB clients get lower interest rates.
In order to apply for a personal loan with FNB you will need the following:
* Valid South African green bar coded ID.
* Latest payslip/s depending on whether you are monthly, fortnightly or weekly paid.
* Latest 3 months bank statements in the case of non-FNB customers.
* Active bank account for at least 3 months showing electronic salary deposits. However, for self-employed individuals, at least 6 proof of income is required.
* Must be between the ages of 18 – 63 years old.need a
* Minimum salary of R8 350 per month